Parent Teacher Association
* Next PTA meeting – Tuesday 10th November had to be cancelled, new date to be agreed *
Welcome to St Augustine’s PTA. We are a small group of parents who work with the school to raise funds to enhance your child’s experience of school life. We have members who have been involved for many years and our meetings are informal and welcoming.
In the past we have raised money for playground equipment, sports team kits, a new sound system and lectern for assemblies and performances, contributions to school trips and visits, Year 6 trip jumpers and leaving presents.
If you have a child at our school you are part of our Community and we welcome any contribution you can make to the PTA. Can you:
- Organise a stall for the Christmas Bazaar or Summer Fete
- Make cakes for us to sell
- Help with face painting
- Source raffle prizes
- Make rolls for Film Night
- Help with refreshments at school events
- Come up with fundraising ideas
Please volunteer a couple of hours of your time to help us with this very worthwhile cause. If you would like to be involved with the PTA please speak to one of the Committee or your class rep. We always welcome new members and whatever contribution they can make.